I had no problem unzipping the tar file with Winzip, and the long
filenames were preserved. However, everything played very fast because
my system didn't understand a "medium" tempo. I hand-edited the files to
set the tempo to a speed that made sense (usually 120) and then they
played OK. I've also downloaded them on to my Handspring Treo
PDA/cellphone (Palm OS).

------------------------------

Karl Dallas, HoustonMedia
Please note new email address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tel: +44(0)771 980 5907

Publishers of the jTechUpdate (Java), RUXPerienced (Windows XP), KD on
jazz and KD on folk mailing lists.

. To subscribe send email with 'subscribe' in the Subject field to
. jTechUpdate: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
. RUXPerienced: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
. HardwareDaily: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
. SoftwareDaily: [EMAIL PROTECTED]