> I too have tried to unsubscribe, to no avail.
>
> I looked at the source of the web page, and may have found the problem.
> (Those of you who are programmers, please double check).
>
> If I am right, this says if the button is checked, you subscribe; if it
> is unchecked, you unsubscribe. However, the form uses a radio button,
> not a checkbox, so to unsubscribe, you check the button that has to be
> unchecked in order to unsubscribe....
>
> --Claire

"this is the default state of these form items at page load time", i.e.
When I load the page, the Subscribe button is checked, whereas the
unsubscribe button is not.  The latter is redundant, being that they are
radio buttons, hence your confusion.

OK?  Cheers,

--
Christopher Myers, Graduate Software Developer
Ingenta, Inc.