Email me (off-list), with all of your email addresses & email address
aliases, I'll manually search for you. 95% of the time when this happens
it's because someone forgot what address they subscribed with, because
they have so many darned addresses/aliases they can't remember them all.
Or they subscribed to the digest/normal list and are trying unsubscribe
from the wrong version of the list.

Toby