Em 2 Dec 2004, [EMAIL PROTECTED] escreveu:

>hi there,

Hi, Z. Vassilios.

>i've just subscribed and i would like to ask e couple of questions.
>
>1. how do i specify an instrument to be used when converting abc to midi?

With a command like this after a V: field:

%%MIDI program 23

But you will need a list of the instrument numbers. I think that de abc 2.0
draft contains a such list.

Also get a look at the Gonzato's manual:

http://abcplus.sourceforge.net/#ABCGuide

>2. i threw an eye on the abc 2.0 specs. is it a standard already or
>just a draft?

It's a draft, but it includes some features already implemented in some ABC
programs. Read the documentation for the software you are using.

>thank you all,
>vasili.

Best.
Hudson Lacerda

Quer mais velocidade?
Só com o acesso Aditivado iG, a velocidade que você quer na hora que você
precisa.
Clique aqui: http://www.acessoaditivado.ig.com.br