Aaron Krister Johnson wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> One thing that is a minor irritation though---I would prefer to not
> have to
> use uppercase letters for pitch at all. That is, I think it would both be
> easier to type, and more logical to have middle 'c' be spelled 'c'
> instead of
> 'C', and "c above middle c" be " c' ". In summary, the octaves might look
> like this:
>
> " c,, c, c c' c'' "

I can't tell for all the applications out there but the ABC2.0 draft
suggests that C and c, are the same note.

So, the octaves you wrote are perfectly legal from a syntax point of
view, the only thing is how the applications handle the middle C.

Remo D.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/mjFolB/TM