Hi Eduardo.

Eduardo Vieira escreveu:
> Hello list,
>
> I would like to know if with abcm2ps, one could write a postscript
> decoration that would do this:
> -> change the lyrics alignment from center aligned to left, or right aligned
> along the song.

I did a basic hack, still not well tested... try it under other
circunstances.

In a w: syllable, use a leading "0" (zero) for left alignment, and a
leading ">" for right alignment.

%%beginps
/lyshow {
        /str 50 string def
        str copy
        str 0 get(0)0 get eq
        {
                str 0( )0 get put
                3.5 0 RM
                show
        }{
                str 0 get(>)0 get eq
                {
                        str 0( )0 get put
                        10.5 0 RM
                        showc
                }{
                        show
                } ifelse
        } ifelse
}!
%%endps

X:1
T:Rock of Ages
C:Augustus M. Toplady/Thomas Hastings
M:3/4
L:1/8
Q:1/4=110
K:Bb
F > G | F2 D2 B > G | F4 B > c | d3 c B A | B4
w:1.~Rock~~~~~ of A-ges, cleft for >me, 0~Let me hide my-self in >Thee;
w:2.~Could my tears for-ev-er >flow, 0~Could my zeal no lan-gour >know,
w:3.~While I draw this fleet-ing >breath, 0~When my eyes shall close in
 >death,

Não é perfeito, mas quebra o galho...
Até mais.
Hudson