ok i know this is an old topic but i have to say it anyway.

i´ve just finished watching "be here to love me" again and it keeps getting
better every time i watch it. it doesn´t matter whether i´m alone feeling
bad or being whith friends drinking getting in the mood for a party,
it always makes me feel good.

what happened to the fan tribute album? I haven´t been reading my mail
lately.
is there a deadline? which songs are taken?
please let me know, and also wish me luck in the recordingstudio tomorrow.

love you all /Rickard

Sweden

"To Live's To Fly" http://www.townesvanzandt.com

Shared files for all things TVZ: (MP3's, etc... ) http://briefcase.yahoo.com/townesvanzandt2001

See TVZ related links and files or change  your membership settings
at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AboutTownes

"There's only two kinds of music... The Blues and Zip-a-dee-doo-dah." - Townes Van Zandt

Country music artists Townes van zandt New country music artists

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS