Hi.
A few weeks ago I downloaded the latest version of LibreOffice but hadn't used
it until today.  I'm using it with NVDA 2012.2.1 with the latest version of
Java access Bridge and the latest Java runtime for version 6.  I'm experiencing
the following problem.
When I open LibreOffice Writer I am told that I am in an edit field and things
appear to work normally.  After I type some text I am able to use arrow keys to
review the text with the cursor and it reads properly.  Menu items along with
their corresponding tooltips also speak as they should.  However, I noticed
that when I pressed ctrl-A to select all text followed by the delete key to
delete the text it appears that the text is deleted but pressing up or down
arrow still reads the line of text as though it is still there.  Even worse,
once I open a new file from the Open dialog box the file opens but NVDA does
not report that I'm in an edit field and I am unable to navigate through the
document.  This is extremely disappointing.  Can anyone duplicate this?

David