Hi David

My Kaspersky Internet security does not flag for any problem but that is no guaranty that there is no problem. The build I sent to you and Stuart for testing yesterday was built on my personal computer so there might very well be something with my developer environment. Could you check if you get the same warnings with one of the daily builds:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Win-x86@42/2014-11-06_22.54.57/

Thanks again for testing,
Niklas Johansson