From: josé alberto Vázquez maranto [mailto:beto_vazq...@outlook.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 12:45 PM
To: accessibility@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: [libreoffice-accessibility] Screen reader does not read impress
presentations

Hi all, and used LibreOffice in its latest version and me and noticed that my
NVDA screen reader reads not impress presentations. Is it possible to add
support for reading the presentations with this screen reader? Or is it
possible to implement some method to read them? Thank you very much for your
answers.