Hi Jean-Philippe
Le 21/03/2016 17:46, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Thanks Sophie. I wait for any feedback. I'm aware I should fill bugs,
> and I'll try doing it. But for example, so far, the caret lost in
> tables, bug !eported by Jeanmarie Diggs, hasn't been confirmed or
> handled at all.

Could you give me the bug number, a search with "caret lost in tables"
didn't return anything.

 So I'm worry as bugs are not handled, for obvious
> reasons (volunteers), but other come. Hence my worry.

It's not easy to confirm a bug on accessibility, having all the tool and
environment installed is a bit specific, but usually Stuart is dealing
with those.

> Anyway I'll try to fill bugs again. And hope this mail will start a
> common thought process.

Let me know the number of the bugs you fill, I'll have a look to them.
Thanks :)
Cheers
Sophie

--