Hallo,

Can anybody tell me where can I find more documentation on Security Templates
especially about working with the File System on local computers.

Also, can anybody send me an expample on how to deny access to all folders on the
local C: drive, and then allow only one specific folder for every user. So drive C:
and all subfolders should be inaccessible for everybody. But, for example the user
"marija" should be able to access only her My Documents folder and have the rights
that I assign her. She sholud not be able to see, browse, list the contents, and not
to mention to read, or write to any other folder on drive C:

Thanks,

Marija