Funny, I was just looking at those :-]

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/issues/W2kCCSCG/W2kSCGcf.asp

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Kingslan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 3:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] security templates

Graham,

Though I don't have a link to them in front of me at the moment, as you
might recall, Microsoft submitted for and passed the Common Criteria.
Microsoft (via SAIC) published a configuration and an administration
guide that is a bit more current with templates, et. al.  Look into
those for your Security Configuration guidelines, in conjunction with
the SecOps guides.

Rick Kingslan  MCSE, MCSA, MCT
Microsoft MVP - Active Directory
Associate Expert