Title: Message

No sweat....I apologize for my comments as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:
Monday, July 14, 2003 8:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Quick AD integrated DNS question :)

Coffee? How did you know? My reputation preceded me again :)

In any case, I went back and read my original post. Flippant? maybe. Snotty, definitely not. As to Gil taking umbrage at it... I still don't get it.

Make that double espresso, please. No milk.

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé,
MCSE MCSA MCP+I
www.akomolafe.com
www.iyaburo.com
Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday?  -anon