No problem Deji. Glad I could be of service.

-----Original Message-----
From: deji Agba [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 12:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Quick AD integrated DNS question :)

I profusely apologize for kicking off such a storm. My keyboard is now
reprogrammed to detect and insert my smileys appropriately.

So, Gil, it's MY BAD. Brian, I'm sorry.

Thanks for the clarification and education, Joe. I know I can always count
on you to get me out of a jam :). It made sense to call it a GC-Less config
at the time of the posting, but now it does sound more like a (what does one
call an admixture of Marketing and Engineering? Yeah, THAT!).

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE MCSA MCP+I
www.akomolafe.com
www.iyaburo.com