In general, my philosophy is manual = bad, automated = good.  And this
definitely applies to maintaining the site topology and replication
connections.  Unless you have special replication needs (e.g. firewalls, not
fully connected network, etc), doing it manually is never the preferred
approach.  We have over 400 sites and 90 DCs and replication problems have
been the least of our worries.

Robbie Allen
http://www.rallenhome.com/

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm