Thanks for the advice everyone!

Unfortunately I just started at this company, and it seems this deicision was made
before I got here.  I'm trying to get background research done as to why this
direction was chosen.

I did come from a bigger environment where we made changes to the ISTG timing to avoid
some of the issues which worked fine until we were able to consider 2003.

Here, I'd rather push forward with the 2003 deployment instead of going manual.

Jef
No likey da Evil!