I might be completely off here, but I can log in to the domain with either username or [EMAIL PROTECTED] but it's the same thing. Are you saying that there's a local user on that workstation that is named [EMAIL PROTECTED]

As far as I know, adding @domain.com regardless of what is in the "log on to" box is the same thing as logging in with that user to the domain.

Paul Wilkinson 865-974-0649 2422 Dunford Hall OIT Lab Services University of TN, Knoxville

Douglas M. Long wrote:
Lol. This is why I am not a teacher, I cant explain worth a darn.

Example1:                     User name:       jdoe

Password: ********

                                    Log on to:          DOMAIN

Example2:                     User name:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                    Password:         *********

                                    Log on to:          workstation
(this computer)

How do these differ?