-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Douglas M. Long
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 3:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Logon types

Now I know that it isn't logging into the domain in the same context (as
a few people have agreed) either way, because I have odd problems with
applications when logging in with the UPN. I just wonder what the actual
differences are...although for no other reason than to know, because I
definitely do not recommend that people login this way. How this user
even figured out that they could use the UPN is beyond me (because they
are lucky to know what logging on means).