>> English? Is that what we are supposed to be speaking?

>> I speak a red neck northern lower Michigander form of North American. Anyone
>> want to go smelt dippin? How about goin' and snagging >> us some suckers? Or
>> fishing fer bullheads, I got the nightcrawlers all ready. Course we could
>> always hit the crick lookin for brookies and >> crayfish too... We had some
>> good viddles for supper last night, we had dandilion wine with dandilion
>> greens and snapper soup, Uncle >> >> Herbert cleaned the snapper shell up so
>> he can use it for a hat.

>> Hehe.

dictionary please! ;-)

>> BTW, what's a meta for? <eg>

don't know.... get rid of it with the meta data cleanup procedure ;-)
#JORGE#

________________________________

English? Is that what we are supposed to be speaking?

I speak a red neck northern lower Michigander form of North American. Anyone
want to go smelt dippin? How about goin' and snagging us some suckers? Or
fishing fer bullheads, I got the nightcrawlers all ready. Course we could
always hit the crick lookin for brookies and crayfish too... We had some good
viddles for supper last night, we had dandilion wine with dandilion greens and
snapper soup, Uncle Herbert cleaned the snapper shell up so he can use it for a
hat.

Hehe.

Yann, don't worry. I figure you speak my native language far better than I
speak your native language. I am working on a book though, so I guess I should
be more careful with when I say "in my book". It would be easy for someone to
think, hmmm cool, joe is going to put this in his book, another reason to not
buy it. I am refreshing an AD book, it doesn't much speak about the underlying
OS as I am not much caring about the underlying OS. If AD ran on FreeBSD I
might try working on it there.

BTW, what's a meta for? <eg>

  joe

P.S. I caught Dean spelling humour as humor a little while back. I had to catch
it and correct it for him.