Hello all,

I know the subject comes up now and again on the list of whether or not
someone knows of a good, easy to use and *free* tool for performing a domain
wide inventory of hardware and or software.

I found this yesterday when I was looking for ideas to update my current
scripts after inheriting the project of documenting someone else's domain.

It's called Domain Report Manager; it's free and available here:
http://www.mousetrax.com/Downloads.html#DomainReportManager

The VBScript runs pretty quickly and the results have been great. I'd
recommend it to those of you in a similar situation of inheriting someone
else's domain! :)

Regards,
Lou

Finally, South Carolina gets a code camp! For details, or to sign up, please
visit http://www.gcnug.org/codecamp

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx