<Disclaimer> what you're doing is a horribly bad idea from a security
perspective </Disclaimer>

You might have better luck setting up an IPSec tunnel from the DMZ host to the
internal domain controllers, DNS servers (if different) and the SQL machine.
You'd be even better off if you made it self-contained.  That is, installed
sharepoint, sql, AD on the same machine as a separate forest.

This came from a MOM agent in a DMZ scenario kb article and is essentially the
same for most of it.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;904866

Basically, you'll need the same ports because you want this to be a member of
the domain.  From there, you'll have to trace the calls from startup to
completion to ensure you have all of the allow rules you need for your specific
implementation.

UDP port 53 to support Domain Name System (DNS) queries and dynamic
registrations
UDP port 88 to support Kerberos
UDP port 123 to support Network Time Protocol (NTP)
TCP port 135 to support remote procedure calls (RPC)
UDP port 389 and TCP port 389 to support Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
(LDAP)
TCP port 445 to support server message block (SMB)