-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of rania
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 7:00 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] AD/ Sites & Services

Dear All,

I have here in My Company, 2 Sepearate Locations, the First one is Head
Office , the second one is the Private office .

The head office have one single Network with this Range of IP-Address (
70.0.0.X / 255.255.255.0 ) .

We have Wireless -Point-To-Point Between the 2 locations .

The Privare office have also one single Network with the same range of
IP-Address in the Head office which is ( 70.0.0.X / 255.255.255.0 ).

All of them is under Workgroup, and no domains at all .
----------------------
what we need , is to create domain and to provide users with the
authentication from the domain by using user name & Password.
-----------------------------

My question is here, i am really get confused, what should i follow :-

1- Should i follow Single Site for the 2 locations & each site will
represented by subnet , so i will have 2 subnets in one site ?

Or

2- should i follw Multiple Site with one subnet at least in each site, and
each site will represent the location it self ?

i really get confused.

as i know the site is used for the Replication , so i want to simple the
replication it self.

CAN ANY ONE GUIDE ME TO THE BEST OF IT.

Best Regards,
RANIA SAMEER.