-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Murray
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:45 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AD/DNS BPA?

If find DNSlint to be pretty good, but obviously limited in scope.  I think
Dean mentioned to me recently that PSS have a tool that provides BPA-like
functionality.  It sounded like the output might be a little too complicated
to make it publicly available.

Perhaps Dean has more info on this (assuming it's not under NDA)?

Tony