I'd be interested to see that argument as well, Brett.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 11:11 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Knowing when users were deleted.

I would be curious just from the standpoint that I will probably learn
something about the internals. If you don't feel the list would be
interested, send to me offline. I have removed your email address from the
kill file. ;o)

Now I have to go get ready to see a noon showing of Serenity[1].

   joe

[1] We're deep in space, corner of No and Where.