From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ravi Dogra
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:55 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] DNS Problem please help

Hi All,

Need your help for troubleshooting my DNS Server which is also my DC.

I have an ADC also which is working fine but unfortunately DNS is not updated.
Current scenario is :-

Nslookup says:-   primary dns     non existance domain.

Event Viewer says:-  replication is not working for me.

Please help.... what should i check to resolve the issue. if any further information is required please revert ASAP.

RD