From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Darren Mar-Elia
Sent: Wed 12/6/2006 4:18 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Quest Recovery Manager

"The Quest guys told me the other day they had a lot of leeway on some pricing
for one of my clients so I'm wondering if this is the end of the year for the
salesmen and they need to make their year this month (if so this is an
excellent time to buy Quest software)"

Ha! Show me a sales person from ANY software company who doesn't get that
wide-eyed, crazed, foaming-at-the-mouth look in his or her eye around
quarter-end or year-end and I'll show you a sales person that is about to be
fired. Its part of the game. Gotta make quota, esp. at year end, and to do
that, you gotta discount! I would think most IT shops are wise to it by now.
Its kind of a sick dance we all do J

Darren