I've been trying to use Net::SFTP recently, without luck.  When I try to
execute a simple fetch with code like:

use strict;
use Net::SFTP;

my $scp = new Net::SFTP(
     'SOMEHOST',
     user => 'SOMEUSER',
     password => 'SOMEPASS',
) or die "Unable to create host connection";

my @list = $scp->ls('/tmp');
print "HERE IS /tmp\n:";
map {print "\t$_\n";} @list;
my $stat = $scp->get('/tmp/InstalledDB', 'c:/s2/InstalledDB');
print "get status is $stat\n";

...I get the error:

The getpwuid function is unimplemented at
C:/Perl/site/lib/Net/SSH/Perl.pm line 110.

I know it can be pretty difficult getting SSH related packages working
on Win32.  Can anyone out there summarize the steps required to make
this stuff work?  I've seen various references to packages supplied at
soulcage.net, but I think that site has fallen away.  Any advice is
appreciated. I'm using perl 5.8.8, BTW.

Thanks,
Mike Ellery