From: Francisco Zarabozo
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 12:39 PM
To: Brian Raven ; Active State Perl Mailing List
Subject: Re: Problem with Win32::OLE

Hi Brian!

Yes, I did try it, it didn't work. I'm still not sure if I wasn't using the
right C protoypes (which you have to know well when declaring a new
Win32::API or it just doesn't work) ir if it was a matter of the .NET
assembly having some different-than-regular way to expose its public
methods. I'll keep trying that way to see if I get somewhere.

Thanks,

Francisco