Does environment variable ORACLE_HOME point to where you installed the Oracle
client?

HTH

--
Brian Raven

not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any
attachments without retaining a copy.

Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this
e-mail is strictly forbidden.