On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 01:27:30AM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> TF>> Also, Mosix is developed by you at huji which is a respectable
> TF>> institute. Wouldn't it be immoral of you to exercise this kind
> TF>> of conduct in the university. Not to mention the poor example
>
> Well, it we start to talk about morality, I'm not sure it's morally right
> to force anybody to give their work out on the terms some guy wants just
> because anybody's code makes that guy's code work better. I don't see any
> moral clause here. It may be or not be a _legal_ cause, but moral...
.
.

If we start talking about morality, then to start with I'm not sure
it's morally right to pervent someone from sending whatever bits he
likes, 1's or 0's, in any combination, to any consenting adult who
wants to receive them. In other words: if we start talking about
morality, we will never finish.