Maria:  you are correct the only support for Lanfree right now is TDP for
Exchange and SAP on NT.    The development teams are working on
completing LANfree support by adding more TDPs, 3494 support,
platforms,  and also adding backup/archive client.
We are targeting additional LanFree TDP  on NT support in December, 2000,
and continued roll-out targeted for 1H01.

Cindy Bogle
Manager,
Tivoli Storage Manager Development

Maria Paz Gimeno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/01/2000 01:42:02 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>