Cindy, thanks for taking the time to eply.
Could you please clarify something else for me - from what I read in the
Technical Guide, you have to have the Tape Sharing software implemented in
order to use the Lanfree backup, is that correct?

In this case, if you are just using Lanfree backup but not sharing tape
libraries among multiple servers, is the Tape Sharing a separate component/
additional point charge for the server license ? (or whatever it's called
now, I'm still fuzzy on 4.1 licensing!)

Thanks!