From: Prather, Wanda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 1:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Select Stmts. in TSM

Here is a script that does a join;  it's just std SQL syntax.

/* Show filespaces not backed up in 6 months w/space on server */
/* This query runs a long time; suggest writing output to a file */
/* Also strongly recommend running in commadelimited mode        */

select oc.node_name, oc.filespace_name as filespace, -
physical_mb as "mbytes                  " , stgpool_name as stgpool, -
date(fs.backup_start) as bkup_date -
from occupancy oc, filespaces fs -
where oc.node_name=fs.node_name -
and oc.filespace_name=fs.filespace_name -
and cast((current_timestamp-backup_start)days as integer)>=183 - order by
stgpool_name, oc.node_name, oc.filespace_name

You can't do an "outer join" (whatever that is... I'm just learning this
stuff...)

Wanda Prather
The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
443-778-8769
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think" - Scott
Adams/Dilbert