Yes, it is very possible.  These are most of the supported verbs from the
help.  There are predicates that are not listed here.  If you do a HELP
SELECT you get this:

The SELECT command supports the following expressions, clauses, functions,
and predicates:
      ALL                    CURRENT_USER            MAX

      ANY                    DISTINCT                MIN

      AVG                    EXISTS                  NULL

      AS                     EXTRACT                 ORDER BY

      BETWEEN                FROM                    POSITION

      CASE                   GROUP BY                SOME

      CAST                   HAVING                  SUBSTRING

      COUNT                  IN                      SUM

      CURRENT_DATE           JOIN                    TRIM

      CURRENT_TIME           LIKE                    WHERE

      CURRENT_TIMESTAMP