I wrote:

>> Is there any way to accomplish this?

> No...

I should be clear and say that this means no supported, documented,
straightforward way.  The profiling APIs actually do expose this
information, because in the current version of the CLR on windows,
managed threads actually happen to be implemented with a one-to-one
relationship with an OS thread.  So the information must be stored
somewhere.  You may be able to find something in the runtime hosting
APIs that will give you this info.  I'm too short on time to check
myself :).  However, just because it is currently implemented this way
does not mean that it will stay this way.  It seems MS has purposely
left this thread abstraction flexible.

--
Steve Johnson