Perrin Harkins wrote:
On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 17:30 -0500, Stas Bekman wrote:

So if someone could volunteer to lead the effort of satisfying the listed below requirements and prepare the press release, that would be really helpful.

I'll take care of it.

yay, perrin++

I'm assuming we won't be doing the release until January.

I believe so. but you never know.

Has anyone
thought about whether we should do it on the actual release date or a
day or two later?  I would vote for doing it the next day, to make sure
there are no problems with CPAN propagation, etc.

Will there be a problem if the press release is done a week or 2 weeks after the release? what difference does it make?