On Dec 27, 2004, at 9:09 PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

You mean Apache::TestMB.

Yeah, that ole thing. :-)

I know someone who's name is David who can easily write a patch for this.

David, it should really be:

  ModPerl::MB

and Apache::TestMB should use it. Of course ModPerl::MB doesn't exist yet.

That bastard is too lazy to work on it. ;-)

us == perl, once PAUSE is fixed, and CPAN clients are adjusted, it will just work.

Okay then.