Sounds like it's time to start a new history wiki page and go forward from there.

You know, my toddler has more social skills than you as although she thinks everything is hers, she can be placated with a snack and/or a nap and, in fact, I told the person who forwarded the message that I was mostly pissed that nobody had come forward after all these years and that the only two people I'd say no first to would be you and Shlomi only because you are both so abrasive and so lacking in any tact that I wouldn't welcome the offer with glee.

Not sure why you're pissed at me, other than reflex.

I just figure it would be easier all around to move forward with a new document, or set of documents, rather than battle over the existing one.

--
Andy Lester => [EMAIL PROTECTED] => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance