How about you go to war yourself or send your children. I'd rather send a
robot. It's safer for both the soldier and the people on the ground because
you don't have to shoot first, ask questions later.

And you're right, we shouldn't monitor anyone. We should just allow
terrorists to talk openly to plot attacks on us. After all, I'd rather have
my privacy than my life.

dumb.