YKY:

(1) Your worry about the Bayesian approach is reasonable, but it is
not the only possible way to use numerical truth value --- even Ben
will agree with me here. ;-)

(2) Accuracy is not a big problem, but if you do some experiments on
incremental learning, you will soon see that 1-2 digits are not
enough. I use 4 for internal representation, and 2 for external
display, which works fine.

Pei