Pei Wang wrote:
Richard,

I agree with you that "intelligence" currently has no
classical/objective/true/formal definition.

However, I hope your opinion (given the title of the post) won't be
understood as "you can take intelligence to mean whatever you want,
and since the term has no definition, all attempts toward AI/AGI are
equally possible" --- this is what many people believe, which I
consider as equally bad as the belief you criticized.

Pei

Pei,

Oh certainly, I am in complete agreement with you on that.

My mistake for the ambiguity of the title of the post: that title should not be interpreted by anyone to mean that anything whatsoever could be an intelligence. Far from it.

Richard Loosemore.