"Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must be
first overcome "  - Dr Samuel Johnson

-- Ben G

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 7:41 AM, Jim Bromer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

Ben Goertzel, PhD
CEO, Novamente LLC and Biomind LLC
Director of Research, SIAI
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If men cease to believe that they will one day become gods then they
will surely become worms."
-- Henry Miller