Brad Paulsen Said:
Mr. LaMuth,
You are correct, sir.  I should not have called you a patent troll.  It was not
only harsh, it was inaccurate.  I was under the impression the term applied to
person or company holding a patent said person or company was not also
developing, or imminently planning to develop, as a product.  According to
Wikipedia, however, this is not the correct definition of the term
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patent_troll).  Please accept my sincerest
apologies...
..That being said, I would be happy to look over your patent in detail and to
give
you my written, expert opinion on (a) whether it can actually be defended
against challenges to its claim(s) and (b) whether it is possible, using
current
hardware and software tools, to actually construct a working prototype from the
patent description.  I have just two requirements: (1) You must agree to allow
me to publish my analysis, unmodified, on the Internet (I will gladly also
post,
in the same location, any comments you may have regarding my analysis) and, (b)
you must agree to assist in this analysis by providing any additional
information I may need to complete the task.  We can communicate for this
purpose via email (this will also provide a “log” of our collaboration).
I assure you I am completely sincere in making this offer.  I have charged
clients up to $250 per hour for similar services.  Since I feel truly
remorseful
about incorrectly intimating you were a patent troll, you get this one on me.
;-) Let me know if you're interested.  I have everything I need to get started
right away.
Cheers,
Brad

Dude...  Get a life.
I mean that in the friendliest way possible, but honestly.  Get a life.

Jim Bromer