>> I have never received any comparable emails regarding Ed Porter.

I have posted such in the past on the list and had seriously been considering
doing so again (and your e-mail inspired me to do so).  Ed is abusive, plain
and simple.  There was no reason for this last thread that he started except to
shout down Richard's criticisms.  Personally, I have given up on posting
content to this list.  Some moderation is strongly suggested.  If it includes
banning me -- so be it.

        Mark