What evidence, other than your thoughts when using drugs, do you have for
such statements?

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Burton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 5:22 PM
To: agi@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Re: [agi] If aliens are monitoring us, our development of AGI might
concern them

What I want to emphasize is that our world is bathed in signals from
superintelligent civilizations every day. The way you can put an
antenna into the ground and use the Earth to conduct radio
frequencies, these things are using the organization of space and
time. The laws of physics and the cosmological constants that inform
them may arise from the content of communication and computation being
performed at the psycho-atomic level, where mind manifests in quark
form!

What could possibly concern such a superior race!