The use of the terminology of mathematics is counter intuitive, if, what you
want to say is that mathematical methods are inadequate to describe AGI
systems (or something like that.)
That is what I meant when I said that people don't always mean exactly what
they seem to be saying.  You are not really defining a mathematical system,
and you are not trying to conclude that a specific presumption is illogical
are you?  Or are you?
There is another problem.  We can define sets so we can define things like a
closed set of sets each containing infinities of objects.

However by qualifying your use of concepts like this and then appealing to a
reasonable right to be understood *as you intended*, you can certainly use
this kind of metaphor.
That's my opinion.
Jim Bromer