Ian,

I recall several years ago that a group in Britain was operating just such a
chatterbox as you explained, but did so on numerous sex-related sites, all
running simultaneously. The chatterbox emulated young girls looking for sex.
The program just sat there doing its thing on numerous sites, and whenever a
meeting was set up, it would issue a message to its human owners to alert
the police to go and arrest the pedophiles at the arranged time and place.
No human interaction was needed between arrests.

I can imagine an adaptation, wherein a program claims to be manufacturing
explosives, and is looking for other people to "deliver" those explosives.
With such a story line, there should be no problem arranging deliveries, at
which time you would arrest the would-be bombers.

I wish I could tell you more about the British project, but they were VERY
secretive. I suspect that some serious Googling would yield much more.

Hopefully you will find this helpful.

Steve
=========