Hello,
This mail is mostly to Ben Goertzel, because I can't reach him by his mail. But
anybody can answer it and give their opinion.

My name is Mikolaj Jaroszewicz and I'm student of mathematics in Warsaw
University. I will be going to my 3 year
and obtain my bachelors degree. I truly admire your work (Ben Goertzels work).
I read almost all
your books and now I'm reading
the books from references from "The Hidden Pattern". Recently I read your
Cosmist Manifesto and watched your talk about it.

I'm very interested on how the mind works and how to build one. I would
like to know how the brain works and then implement smart algorithms based
on that knowledge. I'm also interested in AGI theory and the approach you
have taken to build a mind. Here's my question: Given all your knowlege
could you please give an advice on where and what to study (I'm thinking
now on a master) to work on this subjects?

I really appreciate your response and value highly your opinion.
Best regards,
Mikolaj Jaroszewicz