Hi list,
I hope my question is not too basic, but I've been searching in the literature and mail archives from ai-geostats & I couldn't find any clear answer.
The same way there is the cross-semivariogram to describe the spatial relationship between two continuous variables and the indicator semivariogram (semivariogram of indicator variables):
-it is possible to use the cross-semivariogram for two indicator variables?
-can be used to describe the spatial distribution of a continuous variable in relation to a indicator variable?
-any reference on this subject?

Thank you very much.

--
José Manuel Blanco Moreno
Ph.D Student

---------------------------------------
José-Manuel Blanco-Moreno

Dept. de Biologia Vegetal (Botànica)
Universitat de Barcelona
Av. Diagonal 645
08028 Barcelona
SPAIN

phone: (+34)93.402.1471
fax: (+34)93.411.2842
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- * To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] * As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions. * To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list * Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org